Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Amazing Photography






"Just recently, I was lucky enough to work with some of Rachel Priddy's amazing images. Her talent to capture emotion and grace completely stunned me and at times made it difficult for me to pick just which image I would use next. As the pages started to come together and the album came to a close I was wishing there were more-even just to look at! I was so inspired to shoot my next event with a whole new eye and hopefully bring my own style up to par with her beautiful imagery.
Rachel, your work is amazing and I can't wait to get started on the next album for you!" -Tara (Albumesque Designer)

Click here to see the album:)

click here to see Rachel's website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um. Wow! Thanks for the compliments!!!

The bride had fantastic things to say as well; she is completely thrilled.

You guys were so easy to work with; I just love it! And thanks so much for pulling some images off the whole wedding CD that the bride didn't choose. Those couple of images totally tied the whole book together.

I cannot wait to work with you again!

-Rachel Priddy