Friday, March 28, 2008

Beautiful all around:)








Not only do I feel completely fortunate and blessed to be working with some of the most amazing photographers but I also get to work with amazing designers as well. Denise is one of our designers and has been one for several months now. I'm always in awe with the albums she designs and I'm thrilled to have her on the Albumesque design team:)

Below is a recent design that Denise just finished for James Day. It was extremely hard picking my favorite spreads because truthfully, I loved them all:) James Day is a photographer located in Australia and his work is AMAZING. Make sure you check out his website:)



Click here to see James Day's website

Click here to see the album slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.