Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Client: Nicole Chatham


It's always a thrill to receive an album order from a new client. Better than that, though, is receiving the actual images that will make up the album! Patience is demanded as I allow the download process, as I often want to sneak a peak at the fresh array of photographs that await me. I'm happy to say they are almost always worth the wait! Most certainly proving true with one of our newest clients, Nicole Chatham!

Nicole Chatham, is an Austin, TX based wedding photographer who I recently had the pleasure of designing an engagement album for. The most difficult part in designing this album was deciding which images to use, because they all struck me with such awe! From location scouting to capturing emotion between the couple...Nicole is an incredibly gifted photographer. Along with that, she is extra kind and sincere! Visit her beautifully designed WEBSITE where you can check out more of her work and also hear a great song (given, she IS from the live music capital of the world--so her taste in fine music shouldn't be a shock)!! :)

Nicole chose the Le Mix style for this engagement album, which was a perfect fit. Simple, classic and strong-- images that tell their own story in every page. Enjoy the full album design here, with this slideshow!

I am so happy to be working with you, Nicole! It's truly been a pleasure! :)

Emily - ALBUMESQUE DESIGNER

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW

2 comments:

Nicole Chatham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Chatham said...

Emily- you are the sweetest! Thanks for such a fabulous album design. I've got nothing but compliments from everyone that I've shown so far. I look forward to working with you in the future! Hugs! :)