Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Branching out:)



Black leather is probably the most popular of the covers that are chosen. Don't get me wrong, I think black leather is very classy and you can never go wrong by going that route, but don't forget about the many other options that are offered. Recently one of David Jay's brides wanted me to design an album with a walnut cover. Her wedding was in Hawaii and because I already designed an engagement album with a black leather cover she wanted something a little different. Along with the walnut cover I chose chocolate colored mattes. I can't wait to give the bride the final product. I'm definitely in love with this album:)


Click here to see the album




Don't be afraid to branch out and offer something a little different:)

1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

very cool