Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!




Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know that Albumesque will be closed December 23 - 27th. Everything will be back to normal on the 28th:) I really hope you have the most amazing Christmas.

Also this last week i've been designing a couple of albums for an amazing photographer Melissa Carl, and you better hope she never retires because she's amazing:) I love the shots of the bride during the toast:) SO cute!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE AN ALBUM

Also, stay tuned for the studio of the month that will start in January. It's a great way to learn about photographers in the industry. If your an Albumesque client keep checking your inbox because I'll be requesting a little bio and picture of you to share with everyone very soon:)

I wish I could give you a clue on who the first studio of the month is going to be, but I'll have to wait:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: