Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Loving these images







Sara france is beyond amazing and I want to share one of the recent albums that I just finished designing for her. I usually don't add words in any of her albums but this bride requested that certain words be used. Overall the words are growing on me. Sara, amazing job like always. I feel very thankful and fortunate that you're my friend and also someone that I get to work with as well:)


Click here to check out Sara's website


Click here to see the whole album design

3 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

I am so so excited for this album! This was such a fun wedding and a fun couple!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I love Sara's work - AND I love Sara!! (and you of course too!!)

Hey, I just tagged you so go to my blog to see! xo

LATRA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.